Nathaniel is a Project Manager with extensive experience in project management, stone cladding & general construction design. Communication, organization, quality control & scheduling are just some of the skills he excels at. Project & client management are always top of mind for him when striving to achieve successful results. His high-level leadership qualities are an asset, and he is always willing to collaborate to ensure projects are on target from start to finish.
He graduated from Humber College completing the Architectural Technology Program. Nathaniel is a certified Project Management Professional with a strong skillset in a variety of areas which have allowed him to become an integral part of any project he works on.
• Barnes Foundation, Philadelphia, PA
• Canadian Museum for Human Rights, Winnipeg, MB
• Shangri La Hotel, Toronto, ON
• TELUS Gardens Office Tower, Vancouver, BC
• Yale University, New Haven, CT