Mike is the driving force behind our continued success, with more than 25 years experience in stone consulting and structural engineering. Mike remains active in project sponsorship and is a much sought-after speaker and subject-matter expert on stone cladding and anchoring systems.
Mike earned his Bachelor of Engineering degree from McMaster University and is licensed in various jurisdictions. In 2017 he was honoured with the McMaster University Top 150 Alumni. He is an active member of the Ontario Home Builders Association, a safety consultant for the Residential Framing Contractors Association of Metropolitan Toronto and vicinity, an member of the Canadian Standard Association technical committee on Masonry Design S304.1, and Consultant to The Terrazzo Tile and Marble Association of Canada, serving on their Dimension Stone Guide committee. He currently serves as the President of the Natural Stone Institute (NSI) for 2021.
• Ark of Return, United Nations Memorial, New York, NY
• Canadian Museum of Human Rights, Winnipeg, MB
• Hudson Yards Redevelopment, New York, NY
• Vanderbilt University Residential Colleges A & B, Nashville, TN
• Yale University – New Residential Colleges