Matthew Innocente is a professional engineer with an expertise in natural stone cladding connections, back-up system engineering, and structural engineering. He has engineered natural stone facades for various commercial, residential, and institutional projects both across Canada and the United States. Matthew has also designed various sub-framing systems for natural stone cladding including Fischer system, EClad, Gridworx, and sub-framing for honeycomb-backed stone panels.
Matthew’s formal education includes both a Bachelor of Applied Science and a Master of Engineering (M.Eng) from the University of Toronto Civil Engineering department with a specialization in Structural Engineering. Matthew has also completed the Masonry Design certification course offered by CMDC.
• Belmont University Performing Arts Centre, Nashville, TN
• Church of Latter-day Saints (LDS) Temples: Pocatello ID/Richmond VA
• First Presbyterian Church of Oklahoma City (Window Restoration), OK
• Princeton University Lewis Centre for the Arts, Princeton, NJ
• Rice University—Old Parkland Office Campus, Houston, TX
• Tennessee State Museum, Nashville, TN