Dustin is a Project Manager with almost 20 years of facade experience at PICCO. His important role demands the highest quality of project coordination and management, financial management, team leadership, project proposals, and complex solutions design. He has an advanced skill set in stone cladding technologies and design, panelized wall systems, composite material cladding, precast concrete, and structural studs. Dustin is a technology leader working with project teams in complex BIM environments, advanced workflows, and highly technical project deliveries.
Dustin is a graduate of Humber College–Advanced Diploma in Architectural Technology and is currently pursuing PMP accreditation.
• Ark of Return United Nations Memorial, New York, NY
• Church of Latter-day Saints (LDS) Temple, Calgary, AB
• Dwight D. Eisenhower Memorial, Washington DC
• Studio Bell, Calgary, AB
• Vanderbilt University Residential Colleges, Nashville, TN
• Yale University Residential Colleges, New Haven, CT